- What is a Walltone?
- They are great pieces of content, discovered on social media platforms like Instagram, brought to your home. After we find something great, we ask the creator for details on the image, and if he or she wants to work with us to bring a new Walltone to life (they get paid). If the image is of high quality, and suitable for print, we print 50-100 of them on large pieces of canvas. Together with a very elegant frame to mount it to your wall, we ship everything to you in a proper tube. Because only 50-100 of each one will ever be made, you always get something unique.
- How did Walltones start?
- We wanted to buy some cool artworks to hang on one of the walls, but we couldn’t find anything unique that wasn't mass produced. On wall art stores there were hundreds or sometimes thousands of designs to choose from, but in order to find one even remotely appealing, we had to scroll down dozens of pages. So, we decided to find some art that we liked, and contact the artist about getting a print of their work. Once our own walls were fully decked out, we realized more people may be interested in limited edition prints by our favorite artists. Soon after that, we also started creating art ourselves in collaboration with other artists, and Walltones was born.
- Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship worldwide. If you are worried that your country might not accept our products because of regulation or customs policies, please send us an email explaining the situation and we will try to find out for you what the best approach is.
- What about returns and delivery time?
- After placing your order, the whole process of preparing, packing and shipping to your doorstep can take approximately 15 business days depending on your location. Orders get sent out within 24 hours on average, after which you won't be able to cancel your order since the package will already be in transit.
- Where is my order?
- Your order can be tracked using the tracking code found in your shipping confirmation email. If you have not received the email 48 after placing the order, please contact us and we will help you out.
- How do you ship your packages?
- We ship most of our products directly from our production facility in Hong Kong. The products are shipped to a local courier by air freight, and from then on you can track your order with the local courier right to your doorstep.
- My order arrived damaged, what can I do?
- We are sorry to hear that. If your order arrived damaged, please send us photos of the damage, and we will offer a way to replace the broken part or refund your order.
If the FAQ section above didn’t properly answer your question, feel free to ask us using the form below. If you just want to send us a remark or funny story that’s fine as well. We’d love to get in touch!