- What is a Walltone?
- They are great pieces of content, discovered on social media platforms like Instagram, brought to your home. After we find something great on social, we ask the creator for details on the image, and if he or she wants to work with us to bring a new Walltone to life. If the image is of high quality, and suitable for print, we print 50 of them on large (100x70cm) pieces of canvas. Together with a very elegant and simple to use system to mount it to your wall, we ship everything to you in a proper tube. Because only 50 of each one will ever be made, you always get something unique.
- How did Walltones start?
- We’re a small team from the Netherlands. In fact it’s the same team that started lensball.com. With Lensball we moved into a new office recently, but when we decided to buy some cool artworks to hang on one of the walls, we couldn’t find anything. On wall art stores there were hundreds or sometimes thousands of designs to choose from, but in order to find one even remotely appealing we had to scroll down dozens of pages. Because our company Lensball is big on Instagram, and we spend a lot of time there, we realized that we could use Instagram to see what people actually like. We built a system that looks at likes and comments on Instagram posts, to determine how well they would perform as printed artworks. We built relationships with the artists, and together turned their works into beautiful products. Then we threw the whole ‘catalogue’ style shopping experience out the window and came up with something different. We hope you like it!
- Which countries do you ship to?
- We ship worldwide. Some countries might experience issues due to strict customs regulations, but in general this is not an issue. If you are worried that your country might not accept our products because of regulation or customs policies, please send us an email explaining the situation and we will try to find out for you.
- What is the delivery time for my order?
- After placing your order, the whole process of preparing, packing and shipping to your doorstep can take between 7 and 20 business days depending on your location.
- Where is my order?
- Your order can be tracked using the tracking code found in your shipping confirmation email. If you have not received the email 48 after placing the order, please contact us and we will help you out.
- How do I return my order?
- You can return items you are not satisfied with within 30 days after delivery. No questions asked. The return address is:
Stationsplein 45 A4.004
After you send us an email with the tracking code, we will be able to refund your order.
- How do you ship your packages?
- We ship most of our products directly from our production facility in China. The products are shipped to a local courier by air freight, and from then on you can track your order with the local courier right to your doorstep.
- My order arrived damaged, what can I do?
- We are sorry to hear that. If your order arrived damaged, please send us some clear photos of the damage, and we will offer a way to replace the broken part or refund your order. This is not usual practice, but together we can find the best solution for your specific case.
If the FAQ section above didn’t properly answer your question, feel free to ask us using the form below. If you just want to send us a remark or funny story that’s fine as well. We’d love to get in touch!